Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Good Day to Read Hard

Yippi-Ki-Yay, Good Readers.

Time is drawing nigh. My Goodread contest to win a paperback of ABSOLUTION'S CURSE will be over soon; July 7th to be exact.

Let's review our checklist:

- Have you signed up for the contest?
- Have you marked "Want to Read"?
- Did you post a comment on this blog to receive a bonus if your name is pulled?
- Will you visit this Amazon page, deciding you can't wait until July 7th and must purchase a copy now?
- Do you follow CL Blanton on Twitter and wait breathlessly every Thursday night for his next blog post?
- Did you shave your head like Bruce Willis and visit Russia so you could blow up a few buildings, sneak into an airport, and extricate a certain snowed-in fugitive?

If you said "Check" to any of the above lines, I'd like to thank you.
2 lines and I sincerely appreciate your consideration.
3 lines and I will root for you to win.
4 lines and I'll ask you to DM me so I can offer my appreciation personally.
5 lines and I may cry.
All 6 lines and I'll become concerned about either yours or my sanity.

C.L. Blanton



Goodreads Book Giveaway


Absolution's Curse by C.L. Blanton

Absolution's Curse

by C.L. Blanton


Giveaway ends July 07, 2013.

See the giveaway details
at Goodreads.

Enter to win

No comments:

Post a Comment