Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Good Read Hunting

Looking for that next summer read?

Want a story that grabs, submersing you in a world from our not so distant past?

Please check out ABSOLUTION'S CURSE, available in paperback or ebook on Kindle.

Join my contest at Goodreads. Enter to win one of three paperbacks.

Contest runs through July 7th, but don't wait. Follow the link below to sign up today. While you're there, mark it as "Want to Read."

As a bonus, if you post a comment on my blog stating you've signed up and Goodreads pulls your name, I'll sign the cover!

[Not sure if that's any incentive but it's either a signature or I send Matt Damon and Ben Affleck to your house to write a sequel. Sorry, I don't think I can pull that last option off.]

C.L. Blanton


Goodreads Book Giveaway


Absolution's Curse by C.L. Blanton

Absolution's Curse

by C.L. Blanton


Giveaway ends July 07, 2013.

See the giveaway details
at Goodreads.

Enter to win

No comments:

Post a Comment