Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Egg and Basket Dilemma


Shark Week my dorsal fin, it's time for another installment of

"Shameless Plug Week"

(I decided to go with a picture of cozy eggs instead of lunging sharks to emphasize my point. Did it work?)

First, I'd like to announce that Absolution's Curse will soon be available on Nook.

That's right. I'm removing a few of my eggs from Amazon's over-sized basket. Now all you Nook owners can join the journey. Still working on Apple and Kobo.

I'll update this post with a link as soon as it's available on those sites.

Second, I've joined a site for readers and authors called Story Cartel. Visit this link and download a FREE copy of Absolution's Curse. Three lucky readers will be chose at random by the site to receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card. (Yep, throwin' them eggs right back into the big A's baskets.)

What's the catch?

You will receive a request to leave an honest review of the story. Visit the site for details then click around to find other books waiting to be downloaded and reviewed. I did. (I'm looking forward to reading Secondhand Sight by Rocky Leonard.)

Each book stays available for roughly twenty days so go get my book then check back for more offerings from some great authors.

Now it's back to the writing desk for me. My goal for this weekend is to complete the final outline for my work-in-progress. Wish me luck.

C.L. Blanton

No comments:

Post a Comment